onsdag 12. oktober 2011

Big girls don't cry ..

Why do they say big girls can't cry ? Big girls also get hurt.. Big girls also feel down. So why don't big girls cry? Right now i'm hurt.. I wanna cry. But I don't have time for that now. Don't have time to lie down and cry.. Is that what they mean when they say that big girls don't cry? Have big girls no time to cry? But... Often I have time to cry. And it have often happen lately. Does that mean i'm not a big girl? But then.. What about the times when i don't have time to cry,  am I a big girl then? It's so confusing. Am i a big girl? Am i a small girl? I don't know where i stand.. I don't know what to do.. Should I cry? Or maybe that would make me seem weak? Is it true that girls who don't cry seem strong? If that's so.. I'm not strong at all. I'm one of the weak little girls.. But i have found a little positive thing about being the weak little girl. My boyfriend will always be there for me. I know he would always support me and be there when i need him. Can the big girls have a person like that? I don't think so, cause what are they supposed to do with a person like that? They don't need anyone to be with them, because big girls don't cry.
Anyone see my point ?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar